An Investment Opportunity in the World´s smallest Insulin Pen
Swedish & US seed-stage company Medtech Concept is looking for €0.65m investment for 10% equity (from one or more investors) and loans of up to €1.0m. Total Equity and Loans required for our Seed Round is €1.65m Eur. Further equity and loans are sought in Round A due later this year. The company is currently valued at €6.5m rising to a forecast €75m valuation in December 2021 based upon our current sales forecasts.
- Minipen 2 is three times smaller than existing pens & syringes.
- No competitor at present
- 80% approval rating with early users
- Minipen 2 does not require refrigeration to prevent insulin degradation
- Global PCT Patent in US LLC entity – PCT/US/25047
- Suitable for Insulin, Cosmetic Procedures (filler, botox etc) and Paediatric Vaccinations
- Multiple products in our R&D pipeline
- US-based manufacturer with 30 years of medical product experience
- We have over twenty distributors lined up with €33m in pipeline sales
- We have two signed and committed contracts worth over €3m
- Many more contracts are ready to be signed after seed funding is complete
- See the investor executive summary & pitch deck below for detail.
Swedish Medtech Concept AB, is a Seed Stage medical device company, looking for investors and loan providers to fund the launch of their patented miniature diabetes injection device Minipen 2. Our products will provide significant health improvements for millions of diabetics.
In an independent clinical trial, 80% of the respondent’s said they would recommend Minipen to other diabetics. Other sectors include cosmetic procedures and vaccinations.
The contract manufacturer Darco International Corporation, a large syringe manufacturer with headquarters in Florida (US) is ready to start a production line for the Minipen 2.
We will position the Minipen 2 in the market as a high-quality lifestyle product from an ethical company that funds humanitarian projects through its Wellgreens foundation.
- Design & Development of the Minipen 2 is complete
- Minipen2 is now ready for production with our chosen manufacturer Darco Incorporated.
- 3D printed prototype of the new Minipen 2 available
- We have thousands of MiniPen 1 samples currently used for marketing purposes
- We have distributors with signed contracts worth €4m
- We expect production quality samples by May 2021 to support sales and certifications
- The sales target for 2021 is €23m (Conservative estimate)
- We currently have €33m in pipeline sales (although we have not started marketing).
- Our highly automated & sophisticated digital marketing platform is ready to generate sales
- Salaried and commission-only sales representatives (on a 3 tier MLM model).
The company has been independently valued by Yoshuria Capital in Sweden at €6.5m (March 2021) rising to a forecast €75m by December 2021. To prevent overpricing the stock, we used a low 3x multiplier in the discounted cash flow model whereas a multiplier of 4-5x is typical for companies signing 5-year contracts. Just one per cent of the Insulin injection market in the Top 30 countries, is worth over USD $500m per annum.
Although we have new products in the R&D pipeline, we decided not to include these in the financial forecast, so they can be expected to generate additional revenues from 2022. The current valuation is based upon receiving €1.65m Seed Round funding (Equity & Loans) in 2021.
Higher investment levels will generate additional sales, increasing the sales revenue above the current forecast. We have checked the valuation with several independent valuation specialists who confirmed it was 25% below their estimates.
We will revise our estimating model once we have a production-quality sample produced and sales revenue has been achieved, which is expected to be in May 2021.
Pre-Seed Round – Complete Closed
We have twenty existing investors who committed €0.5m pre-seed funding.
Seed Round – Open Now
This round of funding will support the manufacturing and distribution of Minipen 2 syringes and FDA certification. We are selling €1.65m in equity and loans from investors, companies, foundations and institutions. Up to 10% of the available stock.
Round A – Due Q4 2021
A further 10-15% of the companies stock will be available in Round A Q4 2021. This stock can be allocated to investors who wish to secure a larger investment during the seed round – Pricing to be based upon our December 2021 valuation.