Become an Investor in the World´s smallest Insulin Pen
A miniature insulin syringe manufacturer based in Sweden & US with no direct competition and a target addressable market of 300 million users. Manufacturing is scheduled to start in Q4-2021 and we have signed contracts with 2 distributors and €30m in pipeline sales. Our
Medtech Concept is looking for seed round funding of €2.0 million EUR to support manufacturing of our flagship product Minpen2 and bring new products to market targeting the growing cosmetic procedures industry.
The company is currently valued at €10m (5th June 2021) and is expected to rise to a forecast €100m valuation within 12 months based upon pipeline sales and signed contracts.
Please contact us if you would like to invest or know more about Medtech Concept.
Swedish Medtech Concept AB, is a Seed Stage medical device company, looking for investors and loan providers to fund the launch of their patented miniature diabetes injection device Minipen 2. Our products will provide significant health improvements for millions of diabetics.
In an independent clinical trial, 80% said they would recommend the Minipen to other diabetics.
A large contract manufacturer is ready to start a production line for the Minipen 2.
We will position the Minipen 2 in the market as a high-quality lifestyle product from an ethical company that funds humanitarian projects through its Wellgreens Foundation.
Within five years, we aim to have captured 10% of the Insulin Syringe injection market in the Top 30 countries worth over USD $5b per annum.
The Minipen2 hybrid syringe
- Minipen 2 is three times smaller than existing pens & syringes.
- Design & Development of the Minipen 2 has been completed using pre-seed funding.
- 3D printed prototype of the new Minipen 2 available
- Large clinical trial of our initial MiniPen 1 completed
- No competitor at present
- 80% approval rating with early users
- Minipen 2 does not require refrigeration to prevent insulin degradation
- Global PCT Patent in US LLC entity – PCT/US/25047
- CE-MDR & FDA510k certifications planned
- Suitable for Insulin, Cosmetic Procedures (filler, botox etc)
- Multiple sizes available so can be used for Vaccination Programmes
- Multiple products in our R&D pipeline including cosmetic procedure & Vaccine syringes
- We have over twenty distributors lined up with €33m in pipeline sales
- We have two signed contracts worth over €3m
- Many more contracts are ready to be signed after seed funding is complete
- We have signed contracts with distributors
- Minipen2 is now ready for production with our chosen contract manufacturer
- We expect production quality samples to be available 6-8 weeks after funding
- We currently have €33m in pipeline sales
- The sales target for our first year 1 is €23m (Conservative estimate)
- We have an experienced team of commissioned sales representatives
- See the investor executive summary & pitch deck below for detail.
The company is currently valued at €10m (June 2021) and is expected to rise to a forecast €100m valuation within 12 months based upon pipeline sales and signed contracts.
We have new products in the R&D pipeline which will generate additional revenues from 2022. The current valuation is based upon receiving €2.0 Seed Round funding (Equity & Loans) in 2021.
Higher investment levels will allow us to generate additional sales, increasing the sales revenue above the current forecast. We are looking for creative ways to finance the company without exceeding the 10% equity level sale during the seed round. Preferred Stock and commercial loans are two such options.
Pre-Seed Round – Complete
Twenty investors committed €0.5m pre-seed funding for research, design and development of the Minipen2.
Seed Round – Open Now
To support the manufacturing and distribution of Minipen 2 syringes and certifications. We are selling €1m in equity and loans of €1m targeting private investors, companies, foundations and institutional investors. Up to 10% of companies stock is available in the seed round.
Round A – Due Q1 2022
A further 15% of the companies stock will be available in Round A funding. This stock can be allocated to investors who wish to secure up to 25% during the seed funding round.
1. Investor One Page Overview
Please click on the link to view or click download to obtain our 1-page introduction PDF.
2. Investor Pitch Deck
For a detailed company overview and a financial summary, please click on the links below to view or download our Pitch Deck.
Please contact our CEO or Founder for further information.
+356 79429302 (Mobile)
+44 208 1230964 (UK)
Founder. R&D Director.