What is the disposable syringe manufacturing plant cost in India?
The estimated investment cost varies according to the planned number of syringe and type of syringe to be produced. The standard sizes are 1ml, 2ml, 5ml and 10ml. therefore at first you should decide the number of syringe types to be produced.
General raw materials used in this business.
- Ethylene Oxide
- Packing Paper
- Packing Boxes
- Rubber Gaskets
- Printing Ink
These will cost around Rs.10 lakhs.
And types of machinery you required to start disposable syringes manufacturing business are:
- Injection Molding Plant. (costs starts Rs. 10 lakhs)
- Screen Printing Machine. (costs starts Rs. 1.8 lakhs)
- Sterilization Plant. (approx. 6 lakhs)
- syringe Packaging machine. (costs starts Rs. 7 lakhs)
- Syringe Assembly Machine. (costs starts Rs. 6 lakhs)
other than these you also need:
Scrap grinding machine.
Electrical Fittings & sockets.
Set of molds for barrels.
Set of molds for syringes body 16 cavity for barrel & 16 cavity for plungers.
All machinery and equipment approx. costs Rs. 127 Lakhs.
1. 6 Skilled Workers.
2. 1 Supervisor.
3. 10 to 15 unskilled worker.
4. 1 Accounting or account assistant.
5. 1 Sales or Marketing Executive.
6. 2 Security
Also i want to inform you that you must need to start wholesale business if you are beginner in this field. You can make huge profit for selling disposable syringes as a wholesaler.
As a whole the investment cost depends on many factors but according to our study it will definitely go around from Rs. 1.35 crores to Rs. 2 crores