Medtech Concept is actively researching new innovative ways to address diabetes challenges. Our target is to spend 25% of our income after expenses on R&D while seeking investment, grants and charitable donations from foundations to further our R&D efforts.
In 2020 we set-up the Wellgreens foundation in Sweden that will attract charitable donations to support diabetes-related programmes including research & development.
We have a portfolio of projects at various stages that need your help to bring to market:
– Pre-diabetes online assessment test
– Enhanced miniaturized insulin delivery systems
– Diabetes Management System portal & mobile app
– Wearable Monitoring and Alerting device
– Adapting Minipen for other injectables
– Miniature Autoinjector pen (smartpen)
– Recycling & Risk waste container (for sharps)
– Mobile Application with AI analytics and recommendations
Patent Registration Stage
– Emergency Insulin Release Valve